coole moore your the new target!!!

Go down

coole moore your the new target!!!

Post  The Diamond Thief on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 pm

*TDT entrance music starts playing and he walks toward the ring with a big smile on his face*

well,well,well..who have we there mr.my sucles are so big i would easly destroy you.do you actually think beating this ugly fat jamaican boy makes you awsom,he?I dont think so!You have proved NOTHING!every one knows that there is one guy in this hole industry who is a TRUE champion!!!and yeah your looking at him, cause you know the problems wasn't if i'm facing that ugly jamaican guy over there or a big dump amarican boy.You see I have the talent to beat you,no..wait..i have the talent to easily DESTROY you.If I were you i was watching my steps!!Keep this in your little brains as long as your the champ,YOUR MY TARGET!!!

*TDT throws away the mic and points with his finger to coole moore and warns him*
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: coole moore your the new target!!!

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Cole Moore entrance blasts across the arena along with the cheers of the audience. The BWC Weapon's champion makes his way out to the entrance stage with a microphone in his hand and the BWC Weapon's title belt on his shoulder.
-
Cole Moore: I'm your next target? People aren't targets. They can be victims but not targets. Targets are things you set for yourself to achieve. Like becoming a champion here in BWC. I've achieved my first target. That was becoming the BWC Weapon's champion.
-
Cole pats the title belt.
-
Cole Moore: The next target is to defend this title and walk out with it still in my possession. Now, I know you are a little annoyed Cepix defeated you and become the first BWC Weapon's champion, but I dis not need you assisting me becoming the champion. But I'll let it slide. As for a match between you and me for this title, I'll give you a shot at a later date.
-
Cole waits for a responce.
-
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

re your the new target

Post  The Diamond Thief on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:18 pm

*TDT entrace music plays as he walks toward the ring clapping his hands*:do you really thing those words have caught me,you see the loose against cepik was a fluke and i will make sure you will lose that title.it doesn't matther if it's right now or in 1 month,i will get that title from you and show every one that your nothing but a usally dumb american.

*throws the mic away and wants to leave the ring*

Last edited by The Diamond Thief on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Cole laughs.
-
Cole Moore: You really think the 'dumb American' line you keep saying affects me? I mean those Americans may find offence to it, but we Brits have no problem with it. And about you taking the title from me, it's not going to happen. I will breeze past my next opponent, then I'll bulldoze through you.
-
Cole Moore leaves as the camera fades away.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

re your the new target

Post  The Diamond Thief on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:36 pm

boss,is there a possible way that i can have a title shot within 1 month?
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 pm

There is going to be a BWC Weapon's title match at the PPV, but you and Cepix won't be involved in it. I'm hoping to have you and Cepix do outside interference and build to a fatal-4-way hardcore match for the title.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

re your the new target

Post  The Diamond Thief on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 pm

ok sounds great:),but could you please change my flag, cause it still says canada and im from the netherlants.thank you
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm

All will be sorted out in the season break. The flags on the fed cards aren't my biggest problem at the moment. I'm more concerned with getting the season finished.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Diamond Thief on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am

well,if you need any help i will help as much as i can.
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down