Mysterious Black Dragon has something to say

Go down

Mysterious Black Dragon has something to say

Post  Mysterious Black Dragon on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:20 am

*a camera goes backstage and you see a man dressed in black sitting high up on some equipment.*

He is mumbling to himself, "Ugh, wow, I lost again. AGAIN!!!! ugh."

*an interviewer comes up to him he raises his mic and yells up to him*

Interviewer: "So Mysterious Black Dragon, you have now lost two weeks in a row and your record is 0-2. What do you have to say."

*Mysterious Black Dragon jumps down and lands next to the interviewer*

Mysterious Black Dragon: "Well all I have to say is I have disappointed my fans and myself. But, I will keep fighting and training until I WIN!!!! So, the other wrestlers better watch out."

Interviewer: "You seem to have a lot of confidence even with your record."

Mysterious Black Dragon: "Ya i may be confident. But, i know that too win i must have skill and determination."

Interviewer: "So, let's talk about your match with Scott Hammer, who you lost too for the BWC Apprentice Title."

Mysterious Black Dragon: "I'll give props to Hammer for his excruciating and well employed submission holds. But, that man has no respect for this company or other wrestlers here. He had to beg Zoe Priestings for a match and she gave him one. Other wrestlers here have skills that make them a true champion. So, Scott, I will try and make your life as worse as possible until you learn how to be a true wrestler!!!!!! So Scott I would watch your back."

*Mysterious Black Dragon drops the mic and walks slowly away*

Interviewer: "Well ladies and gentlemen that is what Mysterious Black Dragon had to say. So...."

*Suddenly Mysterious Black Dragon appears from nowhere and steals the mic back*

Mysterious Black Dragon: "Wait a second I have one last thing to say. Scott Hammer, with me around that title won't be around your waist much longer. Even with Jumbo there your life will be hell!!!!!!!"

*Mysterious Black Dragon walks away*

Interviewer: "Well that was unexpected, so let's continue. But, I think that Scott and Jumbo have a legitimate target on their heads now."

*The screen fades to black*

Last edited by Mysterious Black Dragon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it seemed rather boring)

Mysterious Black Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

similar storylines should be connected for one night only

Post  brandonklossner on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC:i was thinking since mbd and Klossner are in similar boats when it comes to how their characters see their feuding partners we shouls have a tag match between the teams of MBD, K.O. Klossner and john ca$h and Scott hammer. i was thinking after this interview me mbd ccould be seen taslking in the locker room and then we could have a thread of us talking to zoey about the tag match. just an idea to consider when backstage attacks get old

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious Black Dragon has something to say

Post  Game Reynolds on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Scott Hammer has his issues with Scottish Thistle at the moment. We are trying to introduce a new stable into BWC, but more on that as it devolops. As for a tag team idea, MBD lost in a match recently so we could use that person instead of Scott Hammer. I will post the person once I reread the show. I can't remember who it was off the top of my head.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysterious Black Dragon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm

u know how i said jumbo better watch out too. what about during one of scott's matches with the scottish thistle jumbo tries to interfere and i attack him? just a thought. but what klossner said maybe do that one night. it would be good with some of the wrestlers.

Mysterious Black Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down