i am new here

Go down

i am new here

Post  tomici on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 pm

*Wild Boys from Duran Duran play in the background, on titan tron video goes on showing some training of unknown wrestler, we see some colred light show and red carpet on titan tron... it seems this unknow wrestler comes out, wearing black suite for special ocasion... he goes up in the ring...

good evening ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, you all fans of BWC... you may not know me, coz i am new here... well new?? i am here for few weeks, but just after i signed my contract i had a car accident and got my arm injured, so you couldnt see me in your week shows, and i am very sorry for that... because you were lacking some great shows of ultimate performer here, nothing simillar to other maggots here... you may think i am arrogant, yes i am, coz i am sick of waiting and sick of injuries... i promise you all here, you will see my fight at nextshow, even if had to perform it with broken leg... some of you people will like me, some not... maybe noone will like me but i dont care, i fight for myself, i am here to earn glory and money, and you come here to watch me... so if you all agree i can have fight rite now, rite here, with any of your superstar idols, i dont care, i will fight whole your roster just to show my values here...

*tearing of his suite and showing some well trained body, staying just in his fighting clothes

so i am waiting here prepared to start a war with anyon superstar from backstage, is anyone comming out??? or i have to go there and find a fight by myself???
tomici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

you want war???

Post  torcida on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:24 am

*oh my, this is loud, we hear some sounds of thunder, seems like a storm is comming, just look at these flames at the titan tron base... no, no, this can't be true, what??? another Wild Boys are playing, wth???here come 4 hooded man out of backstage each wearing a torch... and finnaly we got to see the man coming out, he rides a chopper, makes few circles around ring and parks it in front...
-just look at the tomici, he is surprised, no he is quite scared, think he didnt expect such an opponent...
-look at this new guy, he is huge, real giant... man wearing hat and hood on his face enters the ring... lets hear at his words...

MAN: you!!! you just thought you could run and hide from me! but i finally found you, you little rat... founding yourself a new fed and leaving me all alone in old gym with dust, leaking roof, bugs... no, no, i ain't the old me anymore, when you could fool me around and treat me like your puppet... i am here to talk and to be heared... hmmm well i cant speak well so i will be short... i am here to rule over this roster, i am here to crush every opponent that stands in my way, i am here to make some show, i am here to do some pain!!! and for all that i need you my old friend... to help me out: to crush, smash, win, destroy... and to be the greatest tag team this company ever saw!!! are you in my old friend???

*wth? old friend? does anyone knows what this guy is saying? seems tomici himself is confused... lets see how he is gonna react on all this stuff... i wouldnt wonder if he attacks this bug guy, tomici seems like a real lunatic as we heard his speach just moments ago...
torcida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just a sec...

Post  tomici on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm

TOMICI: hahahaha damn! damn! damn! hahahaha you made me scary mate... you changed your appearance, your entrance is different and you look so much stronger... i didnt recognize you till bare end, till you said "my old frined"... hahahaha i am so happy to see you once again after so long time, i am so glad to have you here... now things start to be real interesting with you here mate... and yes i am in, our old tag team is going to run again, we need to bring back old glory... and you all people here can call us "BALKAN BROTHERS"... so new tag team here is established, now we just need to kick some butt to get tag team tittle chance... i cant wait for our first fight... its been long time sinc we last fought together...

*and they both left ring, talking about some old memories and their own spats... this was interesting to watch... now lets head for some commercialls... we are back in few minutes...
tomici

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i am new here

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum