Frank Jaegar welcomes the audience

Go down

Frank Jaegar welcomes the audience

Post  frank.jaegar on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 pm

A drum roll is being heard as smoke surrounds the arena

Commentator 1: “There are a lot of new entrances to expect tonight. I wonder which one of our GM's new acquisitions this one is.”

slowly a figure appears on the stage

Commentator 2: “Actually, there weren't THAT many, but enough with the talk. Let's pay attention to the stage.”

Frank Jaegar appears on the stage and walks toward the ring

Commentator 1: “It's Frank Jaegar, Commentator 2. One of the highest rated top dogs of The Broadway Wrestling Company, today.”

Frank Jaegar enters the ring and takes a microphone from the announcer.

Commentator 2: “I wouldn't go that far but I've heard from this talented young man before. Not such a powerful wrestler, but you should be careful once he gets you in any submission related move or match. I wonder what he might have to say.”

Frank Jaegar: “Good evening laides and gentlemen. I wanted to take the opportunity to welcome you to Broadway Wrestling Company – a very personal welcome, from me to you. So WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE BROADWAY WRESTLING COMPANY!”

Cheers can be heard all across as he points around the arena

Frank Jaegar: “Some of you might remember me from my old federation L... no, that would go too far.”

Commentator 1: “I actually do remember him as well. He loves the competition in every challenge because he loves fighting.”

Frank Jaegar smiles, then he continues

Frank Jaegar: “We're living in here and now and that's where we should remain.“

Commentator 2: “I wonder what that means.”

Frank Jaegar pauses

Frank Jaegar: “Speaking of here and now...”

He points across the arena again

Frank Jaegar: “Some might remember me as this nice, neat and clean guy I have been back in the days and expect that I remained that guy.”

'BiohaZzard' chants arise

Frank Jaegar: “Truth is: The last few month did make me cynical. I can't tell you right now who I am. Am I... Nice...? mean...? helpless? Egocentric...? a show off...? traitorous...? Short: A face or a heel?”

He looks around as he shrugs

Frank Jaegar: “One thing I can tell you: I'm anxious to find out who I am together with you. 'How come so?' you might ask.”

He pauses

Frank Jaegar: “ 'How come so?' you might ask.”

Crowd: “How come so?”

Frank Jaegar: “I'm glad you asked. See, from the day I arrive in this arena, and blinking step into the spotlight...”

He boosts his words with energetic gestures

Frank Jaegar: “There's more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be don...”

He interrupts

Frank Jaegar: “No, wait. That's The Lion King! I am NOT The Lion King, and for those of you who don't know me: It's about time! I am Frank 'BiohaZzard' Jaegar...”

the crowd cheers

Frank Jaegar: “... aka 'The Snake'...”

even more cheers can be heard

Frank Jaegar: “... aka 'The Human Submission Machine'! I don't care who you are, I don't care what you do. I just want to fight you and make … you... tap!”

The crowd goes wild

Frank Jaegar: “So, whoever back in this locker room has the guts to fight me tonight: “Bring you attitude, your ego and you skills out here and try not to tap – as long as you can. Why as long as you can? Because it's inevitable. Sooner or later everybody taps out to Frank Jaegar. This is....”

Suddenly music starts and somebody can be seen walking to the stage

Commentator 2: “Who is coming there?”

Commentator 1: “I guess one locker room inhabitant actually had the guts to come out here..”

frank.jaegar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

really?

Post  brandonklossner on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 am

*"Always" by saliva plays over the loudspeaker as lights begin to flash
everyone stares at the ramp waiting for someone to come out. when all of a sudden K.O. Klossner jumps the barricade grabs a mic and slides in the ring*

Klossner: really?...really? our gm actually signed another Diva.

*Jaeger turns around and faces Klossner*

Klossner: every time i turn around in the locker room im hearing some punk talking someone's ear off about how they are the very best and that everybody better watch out and stay out of their way. it gets old fast and if you ask me its a bit cliche. Come on BE ORIGINAL!

Jaeger: did you come out here to fight or talk trash

Klossner: and there it is the challenge. you really do love playing into the stereotype dont you. to answer your question i didnt come out here to fight you, just enlighten you to help prolong your stay here at bwc build a better gimmick. three weeks from now i can see half of you divas getting your contracts torn up
due to unoriginal conduct.

Jaeger: unoriginal conduct, who the hell do you think you are-(cut off by Klossner)

Klossner: im K.O. Klossner or the kok of BWC i am the best...around nothins gonna ever keep me down.
sorry i had the song stuck in my head ever since you started jabbering earlier. but seriously im just letting you know be better or your gonna be outta here. no hard feelings

*Klossner reaches to shakes jaegar's hand*

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frank Jaegar welcomes the audience

Post  JCa$h on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:10 am

*Jonathan Ca$h entrance music plays*

*He walks to the center of the stage holding a chair and mic in his hand which he places down and sits in it*

Jonathan Ca$h: Blah, blah, blah, blah. I was in the back preparing for my match when I began to watch the T.V. screen and I saw YOU!!!

*crowd boos Ca$h*

Jonathan Ca$h: I mean honestly who wants to watch you blab about yourself to another wrestler. Jack I have to things for you:
1. I would like to welcome you to BWC Flash and
2. Get the hell out of my ring.

*crowd cheers on Jack*

Jonny Ca$h: I mean who the hell do you think you are coming to my show.

*crowd boos even louder for Ca$h.

Jonathan Ca$h: (trying to over talk the crowd) Yeah I said it my show.

Jonathan Ca$h: And you who do you think you are you worthless idiot I suggest you follow Jack, K.O. if you know whats good for you. How did you do on your debut match?? Oh yea, thats right YOU LOOOSE!!! You're what I said you were- A loser- that's right. If you want I could bring a referee out to the ring and let him call a match between us and I lay down and let you get your first and last win over me cause when I'm done with you I'm gonna K.O. you like you should be.

*Ca$h music plays as he leaves to the back and the crowd booing him on*

I did it like this so GM Zoe can announce a special tag team match tonight where me and K.O. can fight each other with our partners.
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  frank.jaegar on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

after Jonathan Ca$h left Frank Jaegar turns around again looking at the still extended hand of Klossner

Frank Jaegar: “Take that hand down, you're looking ridiculous. What you have been talking is the biggest garbage that I heard since I left the farm. Do you have any idea what's happening here, sunshine?”

He points at himself

Frank Jaegar: “I'm doing something they call a promo. In case you didn't realize yet, you are standing in a wrestling ring. This is about wrestling. Half our job is challenge, and the other half is fighting. And guess what, fighting's what I'm here for. By the way, I liked what I said.”

He points arcoss the arena

Frank Jaegar: “And guess what else: After what I heard during my so unoriginal speech these people seemed to like it too. They came to see us fight, not to hear you complaining about stuff that's none your business. And I so don't care what you think is unoriginal or not.”

He turns toward Klossner again

Frank Jaegar: “Speaking of unoriginal. I'm so glad you're the very first person ever to jump over the barricade and babbling whatever comes to his limited mind.”

He walks toward the ropes, stops again and turns toward Klossner

Frank Jaegar: “And calling me a diva? Good lord, barbie that was really creative. I'm sure that monument of a comparison came to your mind like nothing. Very strong, very mature. I just hope your mother knows she has to stop breast feeding you one fine day.”

He shakes his head

Frank Jaegar: “Actually, I will have to thank you for your priceless advice. Thanks to your incompetence, I have the feeling my attitude wanders more and more toward the heel faction. And I didn't even have to do much for it.”

He bows

Frank Jaegar: “So thank you. Thank you very much. Now that I'm thinking it through – I would like to return the favor. So here's my priceless advice for you: Stop with the wrestling business, there's no future for you. A debate club would suit you so much more.”

He leaves the ring and while he slowly walks up the ramp backwards he continues

Frank Jaegar: “I'm done so far. Is there any other advice you would like to give me before I'm gone?”

As he reaches the stage he drops the mic and folds his arms looking toward Klossner
frank.jaegar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Up by The Saturday's plays and the audience cheer as General Manager Zoe Preistings makes her way out on to the entrance ramp.
-
Zoe Preistings: Ah, Mr. Jaegar. I've been need to speak with you. You have a match this evening. You will be taking on Valerio.
-
The audience cheer.
-
Zoe Preistings: And don't think I've forgot about you.
-
She points at K.O.Klossner.
-
Zoe Preistings: You, and your partner, will be in tag team action. Klossner, you and D-Pac will take on the BWC Tag Team champions, Game Reynolds and Bokko in a non-title match.
-
The audience cheer.
-
Jonathan Ca$h: What about me?
-
Zoe Preistings: You can have the night off. But you will be in action in the next show.
-
Zoe walks off.
-
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JCa$h on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 pm

since im not fighting tonight can i do a after match attack on klossner
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wait wtf just happened

Post  brandonklossner on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 am

why the hell am i just standing there taking all this verbal abuse waiting for a handshake? and then take even more and just let you walk away scott free? it would go more like this:

*jaegar turns to leave the ring walking toward the ropes. Klossner puts on a sinister grin drops his mic and grabs jaegar by the back of his head and rams him face first into the turnbuckle. the irish whips jaegar into the ropes and upon his return hits a devastating "hug of doom" (runs at opponent with arms wide open locks his hands around his opponents torso and twist slams them into the ground). then grabs his mic*

Klossner: that enough fight for ya
*drops mic and leaves ring going backstage*

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down