Paleghost is the Champ

Go down

Paleghost is the Champ

Post  Paleghost on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 am

"Enter the Sandman" By Metallica plays on the 'tron as Paleghost accompanied by his translator and 4 bodyguards walks down the entrance ramp and to the ring.

He stands in the middle of the ring and raises his right hand holding the Heavy Weight Championship Belt high to the roar of the crowd.

He lowers his arms and then raises it once again as the crowd jumps to their feet and aplaud him.

Paleghost then lowers his arm and waits for the crowd to settle down.

Translator :"Yes you have seen it, you can tell everyone you witnessed it first hand and saw it yourself, The Master of Darkness is the very first Heay Weight Champion of BWC. I am sure there will be more matches with his erstwhile opponent Chieftain , and hopefully many, many title defense, but this is a fact, and there is nothing that will ever take that away. Paleghost is the First ever Heavy Weight Champ of the BWC."

Paleghost raises the belt once more to the roar of the crowd, before lowering it once again.

Translator :"Paleghost would like to thanks his opponent THE CHIEFTAIN, who fought very well and deserves as many of the accolades as he does, he would like to thanks the fans without whom there would be no fed and no belt, and he would like to thank BWG, Zoe Prestings and that owner dude..." The Translator frowns.

Paleghost leans over a talks quietly to his Translator .

Translator :"Who's name escapes us at this time, sorry " the crowd chuckles a little.

Translator : "And issues this warning and challenge to all ....what??"

Paleghost leans over and guesters empahatically at his translator and appears to be in quite a heated discussion.

The Translator looks perturbed but quickly responds :"Before we get to that would THE DARKNESS and VALERIO please come to the ring ?

The Crowd and Plaeghost and his translator and bodieguards wait for a response.
Paleghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paleghost is the Champ

Post  Valerio on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm

“The Titantronscreen shows an image of a wasteland… Fog is all around and there is an absolute silence… All of a sudden the camera turns to the ground and zooms out…Several cracks are seen on the floor as there is the sound of a very disturbing laugh…Suddenly the ground bursts open and a woman is seen… Covered in flames”.

Valerio stands at the entrance ramp. While her music plays she walks slowly to the ring, looking Paleghost straight in his eyes. She jumps in the ring and walks towards Paleghost. When she stands in front of him she looks for one moment at his Championbelt, smiles evil and looks at Paleghost again.

She raises one eyebrow

Valerio: You were calling out for me?
Valerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 pm

NOT RP:

Should Darkness fail to reply by Tuesday, I will write something in for him. You two carry on for now.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:19 pm

NOT RP:

I will also be doing Valerio's replys as she is on vacant and won't have access to the internet. So just put your reply down when you can and we'll go from that.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paleghost on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Translator :" Paleghost came here to this fed for two reasons. One to win the Heavy Weight title ."
Paleghost hoists the title high.

Translator : "And two to take this fed all the way to Mondial."

Paleghost :"But I can't do it alone, and that's where you come in."

Paleghost :"For this I will need Allies, allies of great potential and power."

Paleghost :"And I think that you two fit the bill."

Paleghost :"I believe that the two of you have the potential to be the best of the best, all you lack is the experience and the power."

Paleghost :"I have the experience and the power, and you have the potential, together with others, we can be the best of the best and we can take this fed all the way to Mondial."

Paleghost :"It will be a path paved with blood, your blood, my blood and the blood of many others, but at the end, if we stand together, There will be Blood and Glory enough for us all."

Paleghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 pm

The Darkness' music strikes as the fans look towards the entrance stage where the The Darkness appears.
Paleghost nods in approval of his appearance.
-
The Darkness: So you want me to join your side and help the three take this federation and the world by storm?
I'm all down for it, but what is in it for me?
I mean, it will be great to team with you and learn new things, but I need a little more.
-
Paleghost: And what do you propose?
-
Th Darkness: As you know, I've been having my differences with Juank.
If I'm to join you, I want you to team with me tonight and face Juank and a partner fo his choosing.
You accept, I'll join you.
-
The Darkness waits for Paleghost's responce.
-
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paleghost on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 am

Paleghost holds out his hand.

Paleghost :"Agreed."
Paleghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerio on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 am

Valerio looks at The Darkness for a second and then she looks at Paleghost.

Valerio: I do not fear pain, I do not fear blood, I do not fear anyone. And I will do whatever it takes for the fed and for the Glory.

She smiles.

Valerio: In return for experience and power I will join you. And be your ally. You’ll be amazed…

Valerio waits for Paleghost’s response.
Valerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 pm

The Darkness walks down to the ring and climbs in to cheering from the audience.
-
The Darkness: May this agreement and union be long and successful.
-
The Darkness shakes Paleghost's hands, and shakes the hands of translators as well.The Darkness raises Paleghost and Valerio's arms in the air.
-
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down