Valerio vs Prototonic 28th July

Go down

Valerio vs Prototonic 28th July

Post  Valerio on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:51 am

“The Titantronscreen shows an image of a wasteland… Fog is all around and there is an absolute silence… All of a sudden the camera turns to the ground and zooms out…Several cracks are seen on the floor as there is the sound of a very disturbing laugh…Suddenly the ground bursts open and a woman is seen… Covered in flames”.

Valerio stands at the entrance ramp and looks around at the crowd while her music plays. She starts to walk, grabs a mic and jumps into the ring. She waits till the applause stops and starts to speak.

Valerio: 'Here I am. Tonight. My first appearance in a new fed. In my first match against Prototonic.'

Valerio smiles.

Valerio: 'A man who hides his real face behind a scary facepaint and says that he came from some kind of hell…'

She lowers her voice

Valerio: 'Well, I assure you that I’m not scared at all and that tonight, I am going to do whatever it takes to win this match. I will let this man see every corner of this ring and then I will drag him into MY hell. So after that he can tell you all for real, that he came from hell…'

A big ‘WOOOH’ is heard from the crowd and Valerio smiles her evil smile. She turns to the entrance ramp, takes a deep breath, her hands turn into fists. She feels the tension as see looks from under her eyebrows at the ramp, waiting for her opponent to appear…
Valerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down