Hammer and Jumbo

Go down

Hammer and Jumbo

Post  JumboHammer on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Here's where I think I'm going with Hammer and Jumbo.

Hammer feels entitled to things due to his status as a rock star (in his own head mind you), so he's going to continue to play the "You're lucky I'm here to be a big star because otherwise you've got nothing" card. Jumbo should be getting involved in his matches at ringside in some fashion from time to time. Jumbo will ALWAYS accompany Hammer to the ring, to an interview, to the john...its his job to protect him, so he's omnipresent when it comes to Hammer.

I don't know if Hammer will win the apprentice title at the first show, but if he does, expect a lot of bragadoccio from him about how the GM recognizes his star potential and the like.

I'm not in a rush to start a feud because I want to establish my character a bit first, but if anyone's interested in feuding with me, please shoot me a pm here or on TWG when it comes back up and let's see what we can work out. In truth, I could see myself having a "feud" with Zoe where I become a bigger and bigger ego and bigger pain in her butt by becoming more and more of a diva. Eventually, I see myself becoming a big enough pain in Zoe's rear that she's had enough and decides to do everything she can think of to get rid of me.

Should be a fun track to take. If anyone's interested in helping me out with it, let me know.

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hammer and Jumbo

Post  Valerio on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm

I have no experience with feuds...

But do the two wrestlers have to have the same level? Or can you feud with everyone?
Valerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

VALERIO: It's prefered you fued with people around your level because it can hurt the fed and your fed levels fighting people who are several levels higher or lower than yourself.

HAMMER: I like the idea. I've got your next match lined up and the match will have what you have suggested.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jumbo's in-ring appearances

Post  JumboHammer on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey, would it be possible to keep Jumbo out of the ring for a bit. He's my bouncer/hired thug. If you need to use him for match up purposes. I have a proposal...I'd like to go through and genericize his matches make it so that its not "Jumbo" who is in the ring. I would do a find/replace on his name and use him to establish other people. Name him "Super J. Awber" and make all his moves generic, including finishers and taunts. Of course, I want Jumbo to remain in tact, and this would be a way to get his fan count/entrances up through appearances and not hurt the character I'm trying to establish with him.

Any thoughts on that GR?

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 pm

That's fine. What we can do is explain that an unknon rookie/local will be taking part in the match and that way we won't get pounced upon by the GML's.

Also I have an a proposal for you, but I will explain once I here from somebody.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down