Jonny "Bad Azz" Ca$h's Future:

Go down

Jonny "Bad Azz" Ca$h's Future:

Post  JCa$h on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:34 am

In the future when I am through beating the crap out of K.O. Klossner I am going for a title perhaps the Intern Title I deserve to be champion and mark my words I will be or Ill just keep injuring more people who come in my way.
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jonny "Bad Azz" Ca$h's Future:

Post  JumboHammer on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am

Slow it down a touch will you? This is a forum for discussing storylines not for RP. At least that's my thought on it. If you're not going to work on developing a storyline, this thread is not for you. If you want to write something about being the baddest man on the planet and that you're going to hurt people left and right until you get what you want, post that in an RP. Here, a storyline is the "X and O" of how actions are going to play out over the course of a season so that we can have cohesion about RP's that need to be written and matches that need to take place.

ALSO, ultimately it doesn't matter that you think you're deserving of a title. That's for the GM to decide, not you. Last time I checked, the GM was Game Reynolds. So when he says you get a title shot, you get a title shot.

Also, a side bar, if I win the title, I'm a heel. Heel vs. heel angles don't work well because we'll be constantly trying to one-up each other.

I'll post what I'm trying to do with Hammer and Jumbo in another storyline thread. Maybe we that will spur some ideas from people.

Hope I'm not stepping on toes, but I think the original post is in the wrong place.

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JCa$h on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

yea in the future better hope neither u or jumbo is champion cause if you are ill easily take it from you
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Stop doing RP's here please. This is for me to let you what storylines will take place in the future, and for people to give their comments on it and add their ideas. NOT for people to demand title shots. Please use the RP sections for that.

Anyone else doing this will not get a title shot within BWC for 3 seasons. You have been warned.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down