nighty night

Go down

nighty night

Post  brandonklossner on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm

*K.O.'s theme begins to play after the match and Klossner sprints down the ramp holding a small black stick. cash is exhausted as he gets into his fighting stance. K.O. slides into the ring and extends his police baton with a smirk he swings and cash ducks while kicking Klossner in the stomach. Cash begins to ground and pound when out of nowhere his tag team opponents come in with chairs and level both cash and his partner. K.O. gets up and locks in a deep guillotine (knock out lock) on cash til he goes limp. he releases the hold and grabs a mic*

K.O.Klossner: that worked almost as well as i had hoped i mean here i wanted to cause a bit of brain damage with my baton but hey putting people to sleep is what i do best. now the only downside is cash isnt here to listen to me explain things to him.
*motions to the limp body of cash then looks at cash's partner struggling to get up after the chair shot*
K.O.Klossner:see in no way was this a planned attack against cash, this is just his mouth catching up with him, karma if you believe in it. because when you tell a locker room full of competitors day in and day out that you are "the best" your gonna rub some people the wrong way (pauses then voice deepens for a second) and, when, you, attack innocent people doing their jobs well... THIS HAPPENS!
*k.o.klossner walks over to the limp cash kicks him in the ribs and leaves the ring shaking his head with a solemn look on his face*

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nighty night

Post  JCa$h on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 pm

when will this happen???
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

after your match

Post  brandonklossner on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 am

i was told you were in a tag match this attack would happen regardless of the outcome of said match and further intensify our feud for the pay per view

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JCa$h on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

oh ok carry on
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content