Introduce yourself!!

Go down

Introduce yourself!!

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi, I'm Game Reynolds!!! My real name is Russ, I'm 22 and live in England!!! I'm a yardsmen and a part-time carpet fitter!!! I know they don't sound like very smart jobs, but enjoy it and it pays for everything I need in life!!! Music is my passion!!! I love it!!!! I listen to rock, indie, emo, punk and some drum n bass!!! I used to play drums and I'm currently learning guitar!!!! I love going to gigs as well!!!!

I've been playing TWG since september 2007, one of the oldest player around!!!! I've been in 2 feds my whole time here, CiR and SCT!!!!! I was a VGM in both and thought I'd try out being a GM!!!!
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

AleSander

Post  alesander on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi, I'm AleSander!!! My real name is Alexander , I'm 14 and live in Bulgaria !!! I'm a student Music is my life !!! I love it!!!! I've been playing TWG since november 2008 ,

alesander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself!!

Post  Amoxi on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Hi I am Amoxi, my real name is Andy I am an American living in Germany.
I am Male, 39, married and have 3 children, I am a server admin and am happy with my job Wink
The only other hobby's I have would be Cooking and Darts, I played here in Germany semi pro (German Champion, Vice German Champion and Vice European Champion)
I have two other supporter chars where I RP alot and have great fun and have been playing TWG about 1 1/2 years, and have been a vice GM running a minor show in that fed.

btw whats with all the (!!!!!!)?
Smile

Amoxi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 pm

its just me lol!! Sorry!! Its a bit of a habit that I can't shake!! I do in everythiny, writing letters, text messages!!! I need to stop really lol!!
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alesander on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

nice 39 Smile
alesander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerio on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello,

I am Valerio, in real life Valerie and I am female, also is my wrestler. I play TWG since oktober last year. I am Dutch and a specialized nurse in diabetics. I was in a fed that is deleted for a wrong video and I played a while without being in a fed but I like to RP so I joined BWG.

I hope we can make good shows and I'm looking forward to the first one!

Grtz,
Val
Valerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:49 pm

I have alot of respect for Doctors and Nurses and the jobs they do. They deserve every penny the earn and still deserve more.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerio on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Valerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alesander on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

i could say the same as ray Wink)) respect doctors
alesander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brandonklossner on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 am

im brandon 19 and love professional wrestling its my dream to actually do it for bit in the future but im currently going to college for a more normal profession

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good evening gentlemen

Post  The Diamond Thief on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 am

hey all my name is The Diamond Thief, my real name is nick and i'm 16 years old.my passion is soccer and i'm a student.I love listning to music i luv:hip hop,rock,r & b and pop.well i hope we all will have a nice time here and i hope we'll climbing to the top.Smile
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SidneyMagal on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi!

I'm Sidney Magal! My real name is Dilson Siud. I'm Brazilian, and I'm 21 years old. I'm a professional musician(I'm a bass player), and I work as a Music Teacher. I live in a town called Pirassununga, it's about 130 Miles from the city of Sao Paulo(this one I'm sure you know...). I Started enjoying wrestling like 15 years ago, when WWF was televisioned here, then, it stoped, but I still playing wrestling videogames. In 2008 I found a forum where I can torrent download Wrestling shows, since then, I'm watching WWE and TNA.
SidneyMagal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanK on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 am

My name is Juan Carlos, i'm from Colombia, and I'm programmer, 21 years old, I love the wrestling, I see WWE and TNA, I'm fan of The UnderTaker.
JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paleghost on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:08 pm

I am Paleghost, I am a Janitor from Canada, I came over from the SCT where I have two other wrestlers to try and make a new start for this one.
Paleghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Nice to have you onboard Paleghost Smile!!!!
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 am

I'm Toradora! I'm from Thailand. 27 y. I am hight school teacher.
nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  VDN on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi, my real name is jon, I'm 27 I am from England but live in Finland with my girl friend and son and daughter, sorry about not introducing myself a little sooner but my son was only born a week ago so as you can guess I've been a little busy, but now things have calmed down a little I can be more active.

As I said before I live in Finland, at the moment I am a student studying the finnish language...it's a very tough language to master!! One of the hardest european languages to learn so I've been told (why could I have not meet a girl from France, Spain etc, etc, lol!).

I have enjoyed wrestling all my life, watch as much as I can, I'm also a big football fan (don't mention England and the world cup,please!) apart from that I'm just a normal guy with normal interests.

Anyway thanks for the contract, and hope I can help in any way possible.

As for my wrestler VDN, go to the backstage area for his introduction...hope you like it.

VDN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

freak

Post  prototonic on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Hello BWC...i am prototonic...a freak from Hell...you don't really want to learn how old am I...so shut up and fight..

prototonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can't wait to get started.

Post  eviltiger on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey I am EVILTIGER real name is randy I am from the US and I am 31 years old. I am in the military and got started playing this with a buddy from work about a year and a half ago. I have been in two FEDs the first one I can't remember the name and then CiR with Game Reynolds. I came to this FED because I had a lot of fun working with him in CiR and wanted to be a part of this FED. I like that we seem to have a lot of active players and if anyone has any questions or wants to Feud or team up let me know I am game for anything. good luck to everyone and lets have some fun.

eviltiger
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Gilgathaws on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello,

Gigathaws am in real life Matthew, I'm male, TWG game since 2008, I'm Brazilian, I was a fed, but after a time out, spent some time without being fed into one but I like RP, then I joined the BWG, I hope to get good gigs, and I'm waiting for the first.
Gilgathaws

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Mysterious Black Dragon on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey
Mysterious Black Dragon is I and I is Michael. I am still a student in middle school but I tutor other students(so i guess that is a job) i have been playing TWG for about a year i think. I live in the USA but i was born in South Korea (hence the nationality: South Korean). I am willing for any tag team propositions or feuds. So good luck to everyone else here

Mysterious Black Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Well umm.... hey. My game name is 'Ultimate Enigma' and my real name is Peter. I am a keen footballer and my dads a doctor and my mums a teacher. I have played since october 2007 but i have restarted multiple times (changing my name too.) I have a lot of valuable experience in federations and I am definitely a frequent RPer so... yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down