JuanK's Debut vs The Darkness

Go down

JuanK's Debut vs The Darkness

Post  JuanK on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm

--Before the match

Start Juank’s theme.

It seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
JuanK wears a black overcoat with a white shirt, black trousers and black boots gothic style.
Juank makes his way to the ring
Two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

(JuanK's pic)

Marty Dee: Tonight is his first match on the BWC and I hope that he can have a good match.

Lucas Pikk: That will be impossible, tonight his adversary is The Darkness and JuanK wouldn't have an opportunity.

JuanK take a mic and start to talk.

JuanK: tonight is my first night in this FD, my first match is a hard match, but I want only one thing: do hurt to my opponent. I don't care how or with what.

JuanK looks the public and sigh with strong.

JuanK: I don’t know if I'll win this match, but I know one thing I’m here to make a way with the blood of my enemies and this time that way will be maked with The Darkness's blood.

Lucas Pikk: this guy must be stoned if he thinks can beat to The Darkness.

--Start the match
JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If JuanK wins

Post  JuanK on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 am

--If JuanK Wins

Marty Dee:Excellent match to JuanK, was awesome.

Lucas Pikk: I have to admit that the Match was a great and was brutal, But a little of more blood had been better.

Meanwhile JuanK is celebrating, for a moment him down of the ring and start to look something, then he grabs a steel chair and he return to the ring, the referee try stop him and the referee get a chair shot.

Marty Dee: What is he doing? why did he shot to the referee

Lucas Pikk: Damn!! those are the things that we need, Hardcore action.

JuanK take The Darkness's head and put in the chair an execute a MORTAL chair guillotine.

Espectatory: BOOOOOO!!! BOOOOO!!!

JuanK take a mic and start to talk.

JuanK: This Is my Way, Welcome To My Hell!!!

JuanK Leave the ring with a big gesture of satisfaction.

Marty Dee: That is a bad start, this things don't like to the GM.

Lucas Pikk: Shut up Dee, that was a incredible start, and I think if The Darkness come for a revenge, of course if he can stand up again.
JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Darkness on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:10 am

*The Darkness comes out to his entrance music, a box full of sharp objects by The Used*

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TBSfOGV0INE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TBSfOGV0INE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*He gets in the ring, grabs a mic, and begins to reply to JuanK*

The Darkness: JuanK, you think you can honestly go toe to toe with the Master of The Night? The Last Man Standing? This is my debut match, and I'll make sure it will NEVER be forgotten. Now let's ring the bell, it's time for you to ENTER THE DARKNESS!

*The Darkness screams his last few words powerfully into the microphone, and waits for the match to begin*

The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JuanK's Debut vs The Darkness

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down