Jonathan Ca$h/Medina Boyz vs. prototonic/Freddy Krueger

Go down

Jonathan Ca$h/Medina Boyz vs. prototonic/Freddy Krueger

Post  JCa$h on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 am

*Jonny Ca$hs theme song Cold by Crossfade plays as he walks down the ramp with a smerk on his face*

*the fans show there appreciation for Jonny Ca$h by booing*

Commentator Fred Sims: Oh gosh no not this guy again what is he going to do now.

Commentator Kaz Hart: Maybe next time you will be smart enough to shut your trap around this guy.

Commentator Fred Sims: Kaz there won't be a next time I tell you what.

*Ca$h's music stops playing and he signals for a mic*

Jonny Ca$h: (he clears his throat then laughs) Well then I tell things were going my way. K.O. Klossener I see you manned up and accepted my challenge, it was for the best I mean really you didn't think I was going to stop did you. There's something I want you to know....I want stop until you are a helpless, hospital-bound man who can no longer wrestle and it will be thanks to a man who is richer than you. Oh yea I said it. But on a brighter note guess whose got a match tonight.

*fans scream you suck at Ca$h*

Jonny Ca$h: (he takes a long deep breath and laughs) I love it!! I love it all!!! YES!! That's right boo me I love it. You're not hurting me you're hurting yourselves. Like I was saying I have a tag team match tonight and my partner...whom I never met before will team up with greatness against a man who proclaims himself as Freddy Krueger. Really Freddy Krueger. (Ca$h begans laughing loudly) Are you freaking kidding me you call yourself Krueger. Well let me tell you something Krueger when I'm finish with you and your partner prototonic I'm gonna be your nightmare on Elm Street.

*Ca$h drops the mic as his theme song Cold by Crossfade plays*

Commentator Fred Sims: You know what I hope his partner never shows up and it becomes a handicap match and he gets what he deseves.

Commentator Kaz Hart: And what's that supposed to be.

Commentator Fred Sims: Oh shut up Kaz.

*Ca$h makes his way up the ramp with his victory hand raised in the air and fans give him their final boos*

This is my RP for tag match and a feud promo with K.O. Klossener. Enjoy.
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jonathan Ca$h/Medina Boyz vs. prototonic/Freddy Krueger

Post  Game Reynolds on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm

I'll save all yours and K.O. stuff for a feud at the PPV. If you continue to do RP's it would be awesome. Only reason I say I'll save them is we'll need stuff to use to build up the match. The PPV will take place on the 2nd week of the next season.

I've used the RP above in the show for Saturday though.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JCa$h on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 pm

ok and heres my theme song

JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm

NOT RP:

Jonathan, do you think you and K.O. can do an RP for the wednesday show, saying something along the lines of you says you doesn't like K.O. style of wrestling? It would be the start of your feud. Then we can have the K.O. attack on you after your match on the saturday show.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down