Your Gimmick

Go down

Your Gimmick

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Please place your gimmicks here!!! I will add the gimmicks for Game Reynolds, Zoe Preistings and Cole Moore in a few days, once I've settled in!!!!
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Gimmick

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Game Reynolds' gimmick

5'10"
227lbs

A guitarist who lives for his music, Game Reynolds made his way to the wrestling world after being attacked at a live wrestling event by the champion of the organisation. Game Reynolds asked for a match against him later on that night, as he does wrestling training when he is not touring with his band or rehearsing, and beat him. Game never looked back after that. You heard the saying, some are born great, well this is the man they spoke about. Game still rocks out with his band, Indigo Dates, when he can. General Manager Zoe Preistings is Game's girlfriend and he would do anything for her.

Game is a heel and very rarely changes to a face. Championship belts isn't really Game's thing. He prefers to make history. His entrance music is Water Colour by Pendulum. Game is the eldest of four brothers who are all looking to take the helm of the family, which is extremely rich, from their Dad's business and also control them and the money tied up in them.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Cole Moore's Gimmick

6'6"
276lbs

A huge bodybuilding fan as a child, Cole Moore started weight training as soon as his father let him have a gym membership. He trained, and still does till this day, for several hours a day to gain the muscle size he desires. He has won several weight lifting competitions and is now looking to succeed in the world of professional wrestling.

Cole is a baby face wrestler who likes to play to the fans and get them behind him in every match. His entrance music is Flux by Bloc Party. Cole is an only child, but was taught the value of sharing at very young age.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm

ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST's Gimmick

6'1"
223LBS

a dude who like surfing and and climbing and skydiving ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST started in the wrestling business after he spent a few time in a amateur wrestling gym he got lucky and joined a professional wrestling company with a help from his trainer who notice he's a talented wrestler.

so far ⓉⒽⒺ BEAST is a kind of face or a heel you will never know but he like the Hardcore matches most of his wins are in the Hardcore matches probably he just can't stand rules thats why he chosen Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park as his entrance music.

Back to top Go down

K.O. Klossner "gimmick"

Post  brandonklossner on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am

K.O. Klossner

entrance song: always by saliva
An average guy who has grown up watching wrestling and has even been to a few shows as a youth. In recent days he has become sickened by the way today's wrestlers act, disgracing not only themselves but the wrestling business itself. He is here put these wretches in their place...which more than likely will be an uncomfortable sleep and rebuild the once great world that is wrestling...by any means necessary. commonly acts heel but does what he believes is right and necessary
information: white male with a muscular six pack build
attire: wears a red and blue vest, black athletic pants with three blue stripes going up the sides of the pants and black leather biker boots, alternates between various skull caps and sunglasses

Last edited by brandonklossner on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total

brandonklossner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re gimmick

Post  The Diamond Thief on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 am

6'2"
228lbs

The Diamond Thief was a normal boy when he was born in the small city called:The Hague,where he was just living a normal life as other kids.when TDF was 5 years old he saw his brother becoming a national champion in wrestling and was so inspired that he was taking some wrestling classes when he was 6 years old.after his mother died nearly 5 years later his life was collapsed.he lost one of his dearest people.so he left wrestling classes after becoming 5th on the natinals,to do his mom a favor by the dream that she had that one day his son would graduate.after that he was going to a near wrestling school called:we are champion'and trained there till he was 16 and left the company to go to the USA and hoping one day someone would see his talents,and after 4 months a 8 times world champions in BJJ and pro wrestling called:'Game reynold"found him by giving him a contract.
The Diamond Thief

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SidneyMagal on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Well!

Sidney Magal is a Funky dancer. He likes to party and dance. He's totally against alcohol or drugs, because he says that we need to have fun is inside us. Magal uses dance moves mixed with his high-flying moves in the ring too.

He has a long curly hair, and has a very Latin looking. He's never angry or sad, always happy! And he nevers refers to a match as "fighting", he says "dancing".

Magal likes to talk to the girls too, give parties and invite his friends and his girls...

He uses a black customized wrestling tights wit gray patterns that change every match, with a silver belt, black shoes, black elbowpads and gloves. To come to the ring, he uses a black coat with his name carved in silver points in the back.

Theme Song: Burn Rubber on Me, by the Gap Band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8CV_9dhojw

Last edited by SidneyMagal on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the Theme Song)
SidneyMagal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanK on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:21 am

Juank comes from a dark place, he love the blood and the pain, grew up with a great hatred for injustice and uncontrolled anger. He started his career in wrestling in a tag team THUNDER'S KILLERS, a tag team of heels, but after getting his first title, his partner betrayed him since then does not trust anyone, and his colleagues have to earn your trust with blood. Follow the Ideologies and Beliefs of a vampire, is Given to the dark arts, if you cross historical path, will Suffer Until the last minute.

His entrance music is LifeForEver of Soulidium.
JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Scott Hammer and Jumbo

Post  JumboHammer on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:36 am

Since I have two wrestlers in this fed who are linked together, I'll post both their profiles here.

Name: Scott Hammer
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 207 lbs
Heel/Face: Heel

Biography: Scott Hammer fancies himself a rocker, but in truth he's a bit of a diva. He first came to wrestling as a way to make some quick money to buy a tour bus and travel with his 6-man band "Placid Chaos". He participated in a "backyard" wrestling show in his home town of Lake Placid and the rush he got from the fans in attendance made him turn his back on his music career and pursue wrestling full time. Of course, after his first event, he thought he had "arrived" and went out of his way to shove it in his bandmates faces. They all left him hanging and reformed under the name "Inch by Inch", who's subsequent debut album, "Like a Gentleman" hit multi-platinum status within months of their debut single, appropriately named, "Men in Speedos", which poked fun at the wrestling business. Hammer continues to live in the glory days and often speaks of a return to the music business. He is accompanied at all times by Jumbo, a former roadie for "Placid Chaos", who now serves as, well...his roadie.

Entrance Music: Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Name: Jumbo
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 330lbs

Biography: Jumbo, a former roadie for "Placid Chaos", serves as a roadie for Scott Hammer. Little is known about Jumbo's past. All anyone really knows is that he has worked for Hammer since they met in high school. Jumbo stands in Hammer's shadow, carrying his bags and watching his back, but Hammer doesn't treat him like a second class citizen. They are close friends, though neither would let you know that. Jumbo sees it as his job to protect his boss and his boss sees it as his job to make sure that Jumbo continues to have gainful employment. There is a mutual respect there that you don't normally find, but it lies beneath the surface of a strictly business relationship.

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JCa$h on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:46 am

Name:Jonny "Bad Azz" Ca$h
Finisher:STO Chain Slam
Signatures:The Ca$h Kick/Power Slam

Biography: I am at the top of the world, I have everything. I got the cars, the women, houses you name I got it or can get it. Then I decided that I desired more publicity and wanted more of everything and realized that I had to do something and that something was fight. So that point on I take my frustration out on everyone and anyone who gets in my way. Now a new journey opens up here at BWC so this is a friendly warning to everyone here I am here to stay and I am a competitive heel and I dnt plan on becoming a face ever in my career. So either you have a choice join or be destroyed Ca$h Out style. My rise to the top wont be that long.
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paleghost on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 am

Paleghost is a former wrestler from the SCT who was not content with just picking up a hefty pay check and hanging out near the bottom rung of the fed. He joined Game's fed for the chance to compete at the top level of the fed and new greater challenges, saying goodbye to the easy life and privledge in search of greater conquests.

Paleghost is a quiet, tactiturn wrestler who preferrs to let his action inside and out of the ring speak for him rather then resorting to the cheap "jaw jacking" and "tongue wagging" of lesser wrestlers, often preffering to let intermediaries do the verbal sparring for him and using his great strength and power to overwelm his opponents.

Paleghost has often been accused of being arrogant and cold, as to him, everything outside of the ring is considered an insignificant and minor distration, unworthy of his attention and time,and he often is accompanied by a "Translator" who addresses mundane social manners and two or more, very large "Body Guards" who harshly deal with any and all annoying intrusions against his person.

Paleghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 pm

General Manager Zoe Preistings

Zoe has a big heart. She is always looking for a way to promote which ever company or place of work she os employed by. Zoe is a face character but has the tendancy to swing in the favour of what ever her boyfriend, Game Reynolds, wants. Zoe has always had good ideas and, given the chance, can make any show a great specticle to view. Zoe will never leave Game, as Game will never leave Zoe. Zoe entrance music is Up by The Saturdays.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wade's BIo

Post  Deadpool on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 am

Name: Wade "Deadpool" Wilson
Finisher: Deadpool Bomb
Signatures: Modified Uraken

Biography: A disfigured and mentally unstable mercenary, he turned to wrestling after his merc work dryed up.

Pic : Just use my twg pic

Deadpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FREAK FROM HELL

Post  prototonic on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

PROTOTONIC'S GIMMICK

6'2''
230lbs

A freak that no one know where he come from...people claims that he is from HELL and he is not a human...so other says that he is a psycho guy from greece...but no one know what he really is..PROTOTONIC made his way to wrestling world when he watched an extreme federation...he says that he loves to hurt people and he become wretler...roumors say that he trained in HELL and he became stronger than a human...

PROTOTONIC is a heel wrestler who likes to make dirty things and all the fans hate him.His entrance music is GETS ME THROUGHT from ozzy osbourne.Prototonic loves BURIED ALIVE matches and CASKET matches.His favourite slogan is ''The creatures of the night are with me..come and join us''...prototonic loves METAL music too.

prototonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Your Gimmick

Post  Gilgathaws on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Name: Gilgathaws
Height: 2 meters
Weight: 53 pounds
Finisher: Enuma Elish
Signatures: Modified Double Underhook Piledriver & Modified Samoan Drop
Picture: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/_/_R/_RI/_rin..the..elite..anbu./1204595464_NewKakashi.jpg
Entrance: Whats Up People-Maximum Hormone

Biography: I am from Japan, the fighter who is on top of his career, went to professional wrestling, my way of fighting is cruel, my best way to fight is the fight using First Blood, I want to dominate the world, have fame and fortune.

Gilgathaws

View user profile

Back to top Go down

EVILTIGER's Gimmick

Post  eviltiger on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:40 am

name: EVILTIGER
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 220 lbs
fighting style: UNKNOWN

Background:

Eviltiger comes from the USA he went to a wrestling match and got autographs and a chance to talk to the legend Hulk Hogan, he has wanted to wrestle ever since. His parents died when he was 10 after which he was sent to live in a secret wrestling school to hone his skills, after graduation he received $250 his parents left him in their will. He loves wrestling so much he fights for free. The money made by his contract and endorsements he give back to the fans of BROADWAY WRESTLING COMPANY broken down by each show (total money he is to receive divided by number of fans who bought tickets). This makes him a face with the fans but hated by most of the other wrestlers.

eviltiger
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Member of the Entourage

Post  Jason Tuttler on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Name: Jason Tuttler
Nickname:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 245 lbs
Hometown: Lake Placid, NY
Heel/Face: Heel (but comedic about it)
Affiliation: The Entourage

Biography: Tuttler is that chubby kid who somehow always found himself with the popular kids in school. He's funny and likeable, but always just on the edge of acceptance. He got dared to do alot of stuff in high school and he did it because he wanted to hang with the popular crowd. As he's gotten older, his group of friends have mostly moved on with their lives, a few even going so far as to create a highly successful rock band. Tuttler continues to hang out with the lone member of his group of friends from HS that is still around, Scott Hammer. Tuttler would do anything for Hammer, and he hopes to continue showing that as Scott ascends to superstardom in BWC.

Jason Tuttler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Name: Gold
Height: 6 ft 3
Weight: 235 lbs
Background: London, England
Finishers: Golden Piledriver, Fool's Gold, Massive Golden Powerbomb
Trademarks: Modified Double Underhook Piledriver, Modified Diving Spear, Modified Rocket Launcher
Face or Heel: Varies between Tweener and Heel

Gold doesn't really have a nice history, he was born an Orphan an only depended on himself. He had no siblings and never learnt his own name or his parent's names who's bodies where never found. Soon he started to take his aggression fighting people on the street and when he defeated a man who scouted for the wrestling ring he was given the chance to get into wrestling. He used his nickname Gold as his nickname as many of his old friendes used to call him that.

Characteristics: Angry, revengeful, Likes to Boast,

Gold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paul Normus

Post  PaulNormus on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am

Bio: A psychotic violent man with Long hair like Triple H, whos mere presence intimidates those who know him or witness him in action. He thrives on violence and seems to have little control over his mood.
After making an impressive debut on TWG he already caught the eyes of General Managers. After a tough week, GM Game Reynold saw something in him and decided to sign him. A young but tough superstar who has his mind set to win and impress with his in-ring skills. He sure likes nothing more that trading punches and showing his extreme side.

Name : Paul Normus
Nickname: The Phenomenal
Height : 2m01
Weight : 92 kg
Debut On BWC : 09-07-2010
Finisher : Power Of The Shoulder , Read The Pain
Trademarks : Modified DDT , Modified Roudhouse Kick , Modified Somoan Drop
PaulNormus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pyros gimmick

Post  The Pyro on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:28 pm

name: The Pyro
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 250 lbs
fighting style: Uhh...?

Background:

Pyro comes from Nome, Alaska... where he was a dogsledder as well as a amateur body builder and fighter... One year on the Iditarod he got lost in a blizzard but found relative shelter in a snowy embankment... the dogs slowly all ran off to follow a pack of wolves... who says nature never calls (hehe)... anyways after about the third day he went borderline insane thinking about the pleasure of a campfire that night. Days later he was found in the fetal position saying "Fire, Fire, Fire, Fire, Fire..." silently over and over again. He was rushed to the hospital and made a full recovery... although not entirely full... He took the name The Pyro after his brief insanity and, although not fully sane so to speak, he wrestles with a crazy desire to win!

The Pyro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MBD's Gimmick

Post  Mysterious Black Dragon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 am

Name: Mysterious Black Dragon
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 180 lbs

Background/Bio:

MBD was always the odd one out. He was born in South Korea and was adopted to the U.S.. At only 10 he was a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and was sufficient in fighting with nunchuks and other assortments of weapons. He was often teased in school due to his academic achievments but soon silenced all annoying comments with a flurry of kicks. When he graduated he studied anatomy, which combined with his TaeKwonDo training let him be a deadly advesary. He was in training as a bodyguard but saw that it was not his passion. He was then offered a contract for wrestling and pursued it. He is a master in mystery and deception. His moves involve high flying maneveurs along with deadly kicks. He will fly around the ring anduse his insane maneuvers to knock you flat.

Finisher/trademarks
Dragon Bite
Dragon's Flame
Black Sun
Night of the Hunter
Modified Standing Moonsault
Modified Tiger Suplex

Last edited by Mysterious Black Dragon on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed improvement)

Mysterious Black Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Ultimate Enigmas' gimmick

5'8"
190lbs

Ultimate Enigma is a keen fighter even though his had a disadvantage due to his height. Back when he was a young teenager his ambition was to rap. Rapping was his life, he was good enough to make it as a professional. He is naturally a face but can turn heel if he is aggravated enough... he is not called Ultimate Enigma for nothing!

His specialized holds are used to have an advantage because of his height, his Grandma called him 'The Ultimate Enigma' when he was younger as he was always in different moods. He fights for his now dead grandma and to show that height does not matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum