Vice General Managers

Go down

Vice General Managers

Post  Game Reynolds on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

I am looking for experience people who have been a VGM with a previous federation. If you have been a VGM before, please tell me the GM you worked for so I can ask them how well you did as a VGM. I will need you to PM me with you're level of experience also to see whether you are suitable.

As well as VGM's, I will be looking for people commentate on matches. People who want to commentate must PM me on here in order to recieve the commentator test match. I will also PM you the commentators names.

Rules

1. No VGM will comfirm or book any matches without my permission. Any VGM found to have done so, will be dismissed from VGMing duties and most probably not resigned once their contract is out. This includes commentators.

2. All VGM's will need to add RolePlay's on the forum from other people as well as their own stuff. A federation is about a few people, it's a team commitment.

3. VGM's may commentate matches if they need but commentators are not to add segments to shows without my permission and are not to book, edit or comfirm matches. Caught doing so will result in the same as rule 1.

Once I have assembled a strong VGM team, I will put a new section on the forum for them to see and write on. It will have all VGM guidelines and layouts so you know what to do.

I llok forward to hearing from you.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Vice General Managers

Post  Game Reynolds on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:33 am

Anyone who is interested to commentate on some matches for the show please contact me with a PM so I can send you the match to commentate on to see if you are up to standards. I did send one out but the person is yet to reply to me.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down