Cash BWC debut

Go down

Cash BWC debut

Post  JCa$h on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Commentator Kaz Hart: Folks at home this is going to be a goodnight tonight we will be crowning champions, new superstars will appear but, first Fred we have to give it up for our GM Game Reynolds. He says that this wil be his best season ev-...........

The arena becomes dark. A sound of music play.

Commentator Fred Sims: What is happening??? Who could this be??? I think it's one of the new superstars.

Out comes one of the new wrestlers: "Bad Azz" Jonny Ca$h

Commentator Kaz Hart: Uh-oh he's here.

Commentator Fred Sims: Uh-oh is right this man strives for it all if he ain't happy no one around him willl be either.

The entrance music stops and he continues to walk inside the squared ring.

Commentator Fred Sims: What will Ca$h say I mean right now I feel as though I'm in the presence of greatness.

Jonny Ca$h signals for a mic. He is handed a mic.

The fans began to cheer for Ca$h.

Ca$h begins talking.

Jonny Ca$h: Ok, ok, ok settle down, settle down. I have come to BWC because I was given a contract by the good GM Game Reynolds. Many of you may not know who I am. The reason that is because EITHER YOUR ILLITERATE OR JUST PLAIN STUPID. I am greatness you all know it and you will respect royalty.

The fans began to take turn on Ca$h and the boos start.

Jonny Ca$h: Mmm... music to my ears. Do you think I really care what you people have to say, I mean non of you could do what I do. I wrestle for fame not to satitfy you people. I came to BWC to became Public Enemy #1 and hold a title around my waist. I don't join teams, they join me.

Comentator Fred Sims: I couldnt have said it better than that. That man is truly magnifi.

Jonny Ca$h: BOOOOO!!! All you want yea I love it. Do you see this face is this the face of a man that cares I dnt think so. I have the women, the cars, the houses, I can own everything you people have with a snap of my fingers everything is handed to me and if not I simply take with authority. I dnt want to make enemies I just want my way. I have taken careers away in my life....

The fans scream What?

Jonny Ca$h: I have taken careers away in my life and if I have to I plan on shortening the roster at BWC. On that note the next time you see me here in your city I will have gold everywhere on my body.

Ca$h's music plays, but he still has the mike in his hand.

Jonny Ca$H: Oh yea GM when theres no more competition I go after the owners.

The fans boo Ca$h and began to cheer for GM Game Reynolds.

Commentator Kaz Hart: Well now that thats over lets talk about ssomething else.

Commentator Fred Sims: I truly loved that speech he made.

Commentator Kaz Hart: I'm sure you did.

JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cash BWC debut

Post  JCa$h on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:06 pm

I created my own commentators i didnt know the names of yours.
JCa$h

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Ok cool. I change it any how to fit with everything. nice work.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down