This is my Kingdom

Go down

This is my Kingdom

Post  Paleghost on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 am

"Enter the Sandman " By Metallica plays on the 'tron as Paleghost walks down to the ring accompanied by his translator and two very large bodyguards.

The Bodyguards take up flanking postions around the ring as Paleghost looms darkly in the center of the ring and his translator addresses the crowd.

Translator :"Good Evening. Ladies, Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to introduce you to this man here, the one the only , The Master of Darkness, PALEGHOST."

Paleghost nods his head slightly in acknowledgement.

Translator hands Paleghost the mic.

Paleghost :"I am not one of those weakling pathetic wrestlers, who need to garner your attention and respect by flapping their gums and jacking their jaws, instead I will keep this brief and simple."

Paleghost :"I came here to compete, and I came here to win, nothing else matters. I walked away from wealth and power, because I would not, could not do any less. The only thing that matters to me is what happens in that ring, and if you think anyone has the right to waste my time with other considerations then you are sadly and tragically mistaken."

Paleghost :"I am Paleghost, this is my Kingdom, this ring and everything in it, if you think you have the right to even the smallest part of it, if you think you can beat me and take it away from me, then step in the ring and TRY!"

Plaeghost leaves the ring accompanied by his Translator and two body guards.

Paleghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down