for first show of season

Go down

for first show of season

Post  JumboHammer on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 am

This RP should go AFTER my arrival RP. I don't know what's up with the schedule on this one, but I was supposed to have an apprentice title shot at the first show. Please advise what I need to do to fix this RP to make it work for whatever is going on now.

Thanks.
-----------------------
The General Manager is seen sitting in her office, sorting through some papers when there's a knock at the door. Before Zoe Priestings can even respond, an enormous specimen of a man opens the door and steps through, holding the door open for his smaller companion.
-
?????: I don't know what kind of outfit you're running, but you should treat a bonafide superstar with more respect than what I've been shown so far. I mean, I had to pay for my own cab to get here tonight. What is that about?!? Someone with my star power and name should be given a car with a driver to use when I'm in town. Is that so much to ask?
-
Zoe Priestings stands up and motions for the man to sit down in one of the chair opposite the desk. He does so, though his massive friend remains standing by the door.
-
Zoe Priestings: You must be Scott Hammer. Your reputation proceeds you.
-
Scott Hammer: That's right. I'm Scott Hammer. You hired me to be a star in this business because that's what I am, a star! Why don't I feel like a star, Jumbo?
-
The massive man standing behind Hammer steps over to the desk and leans in close to the GM. He appears to take up the whole room from that close.
-
Jumbo: Because Mr. Hammer is being treated like a common man. Like some sort of lower-class citizen, which I assure you he is not.
-
Scott Hammer: That will do Jumbo. I think she gets the point.
-
Zoe Priestings: I do get the point, though I don't agree with it. You seem to think that things around here are like the music industry where bands and musicians are catered to hand and foot. I assure you that while wrestling is a multi-million dollar business, you have to prove yourself here. If you want to be treated like a champion, you have to earn that. Speaking of which, your match tonight is an opportunity for you to show just how big a star you can be. Tonight, you're squaring off with <blah blah blah> for the BWC Apprentice Title. Go and earn your star treatment tonight.
-
Scott Hammer: Oh, I'll earn it, you just watch me. But in the meantime, I hope that my locker room is in better order than my ride was. I'll have to shower three times just to wash the funk of the cab off of me. Jumbo, get the bag and lets go see what our employer has arranged for us for the night.
-
Scott Hammer stands up from the chair and walks to the door as Jumbo backs away from the desk, refusing to take his eyes off the seated Priestings. As Jumbo gets to the door, he hoists the duffle bag on his shoulder and opens the door for his employer. Hammer takes one last look at Zoe, chuckles and walks out the door, Jumbo following closely behind.
-
Zoe Priestings: Mr. Hammer, you have a lot to learn about the wrestling business and you have a great lesson coming here tonight. You show me you're here to earn it, and I'll make sure you have the opportunity to.
-
Zoe Priestings picks up the phone on his desk and starts dialing as the camera fades to black.

-

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down