Hammer arrives at the arena

Go down

Hammer arrives at the arena

Post  JumboHammer on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:47 am

To be used at the first show of the season along with the RP in the GM's office.
-----------------------
A cab pulls up to the back of the arena and an enormous man wearing sunglasses and a black t-shirt get out of the back. He strides around to the other side of the cab and opens the door and a much smaller man wearing a black leather jacket over a colorful print shirt and blue jeans steps out. The massive man runs back around to the cab driver, paying and tipping him as the driver opens the trunk. The small man looks at the man who opened the door for him and motions for him to grab something from the trunk. He obliges and pulls a large black duffle bag embroidered with the words "Placid Chaos".
-
The two walk toward the back of the arena and strike up a conversation, the smaller man speaking first.

-
?????: I'm not sure what they're thinking Jumbo, but if they're not even going to send a car to pick us up, we may have a problem here.
-
Jumbo: Well boss, you never know. This was rushed. Maybe they just forgot to set it up.
-
The smaller man stops in his tracks and looks at the large man carrying the duffle bag.
-
?????: Forgot?? Nobody forgets Scott Hammer. Nobody! Get the door and lets go find whoever screwed things up. They better not have forgotten my locker room or my M&M's.
-
The massive man walks right up to the back door of the arena, sets down the duffle bag, and holds open the door for his boss. He walks right through it barely acknowledging that anyone is even there checking credentials. Jumbo, obviously the man's assistant fumbles through the duffle bag and pulls out an envelope with what appear to be ID badges for himself and his boss. The attendant nods and waves him through to the backstage area.
-
The camera fades to black.

-

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down