For Wednesday - August 11th

Go down

For Wednesday - August 11th

Post  Jason Tuttler on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 am

Interview backstage with Misha - I don't know who uses what colors, so I left those out, but I think I spaced it and bold/italicized it correctly.

----------------
Misha Leighton stands backstage with Jason Tuttler, a member of The Entourage. Tuttler has a grin on his face and he looks straight ahead at the camera.
-
Misha Leighton: I'm here with the newest member of the BWC roster, Jason Tuttler. Jason, tell us all how it feels to be a member of this federation.
-
Jason Tuttler: Are you kidding me with that? Seriously...are you kidding?
-
Misha Leighton: Ummm...no?
-
Jason Tuttler: You mean you really want to know how it feels to be here in BWC?? Seriously?
-
Misha Leighton: Yes...
-
Jason Tuttler: Of all the things you could ask me about, my relationship with the BWC Apprentice Champion, Scott Hammer, my background, what happened with that loser Scotch Whistle or whatever his name is...All of those topics...and you ask me how it feels to be here? Seriously?
-
Misha Leighton: For the last time, yes.

-
Jason Tuttler gives Misha the once over and shakes his head quickly.
-
Jason Tuttler: Right...ok...fine...It feels awesome to be here in BWC. Happy? Were you expecting something different?
-
Misha Leighton: No, I wasn't actually. So what can you tell us all about your relationship with Scott Hammer, the BWC Apprentice Champion?
-
Jason Tuttler: Seriously? You really have no idea what you're doing do you. Give me the microphone.

-
Misha looks at the camera and then at Tuttler, then at the microphone.
-
Jason Tuttler: C'mon...hand it over. You're obviously not used to using a microphone or asking people questions. Let me show you how its done.
-
Misha Leighton: I've been doing this for a while you know.
-
Jason Tuttler: Sure you have. Now, hand it over.

-
Misha reluctantly hands the microphone over to Jason Tuttler who takes is from her and bows slightly to her. Jason steps over in front of Misha and turns, facing the spot where he was just standing.
-
Jason Tuttler: So, Jason, we all saw your actions on Saturday night, coming to the aid of the BWC Apprentice Champion, Scott Hammer. How did you get involved with him and why did you think it was necessary?
-
Tuttler hands the microphone back to Misha and then resumes his position standing next to her.
-
Jason Tuttler: That's a great question, Jason. It turns out that Scotty and I go way back, all the way to high school. Oh the stories I could tell you...
But I won't...

-
Jason Tuttler stops chuckling and gets a very serious look on his face.
-
Jason Tuttler: I won't tell you because Scott Hammer and I go way back, all the way to high school. There are some things you just don't talk about. But I came to BWC because it looked like Scotty was having fun around here, and I'm all about having a good time.
-
Misha stands there a bit confused and begins to speak again. Tuttler cuts her off and snatches the microphone out of her hand and again switches to her position.
-
Jason Tuttler: And so you came here because you wanted to have a good time?
-
Tuttler hands the microphone back to Misha and once again takes up the interviewee position.
-
Jason Tuttler: I don't want to have a good time. I want to have a GREAT time and it was great fun to come in the other night and help Scotty get the victory. It was great fun to stand there and watch both Whistle and...what's her name again...Zoe? Yeah Zoe...it was great to watch the two of them...GET PLAYED!!
-
Misha Leighton: But tonight, you are one on one with the very man you cost that match, Scottish Thistle. How do you think he's going to retaliate against you?
-
Jason Tuttler: Hold it right there...I'll ask the questions around here. In fact...I don't much care for your interviewing style or tone. I'm done here. This interview is over!

-
Jason Tuttler fakes a lunge at the camera before smiling and walking off camera leaving Misha holding the microphone with a puzzled look on her face.
-
The camera fades to black.
-

Jason Tuttler

View user profile

Back to top Go down