forgotten souls

Go down

forgotten souls

Post  JuanK on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

After the match of IKKW vs the Pyro

While celebrating the victory of wrestlers eliminated of tournament to become the number one contender for the heavyweight title, the lights go down and when the lights come on again appears Juank and The Darkness in the ring.

They begin to attack IKKW and The Pyro.

JuanK attack to IKKW with a chair and execute a devasting Chair Shot!!!

IKKW fall to the canvas and JuanK continues attacking him with the chair.

The Darkness attack to The Pyro with a baseball bat in the abdomen and execute a devasting baseball bat shot!!

The Darkness Continius with the attack but this time attack The Pyro's head, The Pyro fall to the floor.

JuanK take IKKW's head and put in the chair an execute a MORTAL chair guillotine.

JuanK and The Darkness walk to The Pyro, The Darkness sets up the opponent for a powerbomb with his back to a turnbuckle while JuanK climbs that same turnbuckle. The Darkness then holds the opponent at the apex of the powerbomb while JuanK dives off the top rope and impacts to The Pyro with a flying neckbreaker, driving the opponent backwards and finishing with a Mortal Powerbomb NeckBreacker!!!

The Darkness take IKKW's hairs making that him stand up
The Darkness places to IKKW over his shoulders in the fireman's carry position while JuanK runs and jumps up alongside both men and takes hold/twists the neck Dr Octopus for a neckbreaker slam executing a Mortal Samoan Neckbreacker!!!

JuanK take a Mic and start talking

JuanK: the Final for become the number one contender is the next week, that will be a Great final, But here we have a big problem. your forgotten us.

//Here The Darkness Talk about that

Last edited by JuanK on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : confuse of wrestlers)
JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: forgotten souls

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 pm

The match between The Pyro and Dr Octopus has already happened. Plus, I thought you and The Darkness were feud together. Why would they team up and take people out?
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanK on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

I did talk with him and he like the idea. sorry I confuse the IKKW with Dr Octopus, that is ready now.
JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm

So what's going on? I need to know whats going on and keep up with changes of storylines. At the moment, Darknesss to align with Valerio and Paleghost. If your idea is to happen, I'd have to change the whole RP that Paleghost wrote and the tag team match set for the last show.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Im

Post  The Darkness on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am

I am confused. lol

The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:42 am

You're not the only one Darkness. So many idea's have came in and changed without people informing me, I can't keep up XD, and I'm meant to be the GM lol.
Game Reynolds
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down