For Saturday

Go down

For Saturday

Post  Jason Tuttler on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 am

I don't know exactly how you have this thing in mind, but here's what Scott and I came up with. There's a pre-match segment...it means that Hammer has to be first to the ring. Here we go...
--------------
Scott Hammer makes his way to the ring, followed closely by Jumbo. Hammer smirks as he circles the ring and he stops for a brief moment as a rather chubby fan is heckling him. Hammer motions to Jumbo to take care of the problem and Jumbo strides over to the fan sitting at ringside and grabs him by the shirt and pulls him close, saying something in his ear.
-
Marty: Well whatever that fan said to the BWC Apprentice Champion got his attention and he sent his security to take care of it.
Lucas: I'm glad I'm not that guy. Hammer has grabbed a microphone and entered the ring and Jumbo remains on the arena floor dealing with the heckler.
-
Scott Hammer: Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and girls! Mr. Wednesday Night has come to BWC- PULSE!!! Our fine general manager, Zoe Priestings has decided to let me grace you all with my-
-
Suddenly, Hammer's microphone cuts off and The JumboTron springs to life. Zoe Priestings is on the screen with a smile on her face.
-
Zoe Priestings: Scott...Oh Scott...up here champ.
-
Scott Hammer and Jumbo both turn to the JumboTron as Zoe gets their attention.
-
Zoe Priestings: Ahhh, there we go. Now then, I forgot to mention something on Wednesday night. Not only did Scottish Thistle ask for a rematch that I decided to grant. I went one further and decided that your security detail, Mr. Jumbo, would be banned from ringside!
-
Hammer and Jumbo look at each other. Jumbo releases the heckler and quickly climbs into the ring to conference with Scott Hammer.
-
Zoe Priestings: In fact, should Jumbo come back out from the backstage area for any reason, you will lose the match and forfeit the BWC Apprentice Championship. Do I make myself clear?
-
Scott Hammer's face is red with rage as Jumbo continues to conference in his ear. Eventually he brings the microphone back to his mouth and begins to speak.
-
Marty: Apparently, Hammer's microphone still hasn't been turned back on yet. Zoe is making him look like a fool in the ring.
-
Zoe Priestings: Oh boys, you can take that microphone off mute now, Scott has something he'd like to say to me I think.
-
Hammer looks at the crowd as they begin a "You Suck!!!" chant. Having settled down a touch, he pats Jumbo on the back and motions for him to leave the ring.
-
Scott Hammer: Fine, have it your way, you want Jumbo not at ringside, that's fine. I don't need his help to beat that piece of-
-
Suddenly, the microphone goes mute again and it takes a few moments for Hammer to realize it. When he does, he throws the microphone to the mat violently and kicks at the ring ropes. Jumbo strides confidently back up the entrance ramp to the back and when he gets to the top he turns and gives Hammer a double thumbs up.
-
Zoe Priestings: There...all better. Now then, let's have a nice clean match with no interference this time ok. Send in his opponent and lets get this thing started. Good luck Scott.
-
Zoe winks at the camera and then the JumboTron goes blank.

-

Jason Tuttler

View user profile

Back to top Go down