For Wednesday - August 4th

Go down

For Wednesday - August 4th

Post  JumboHammer on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 pm

For sometime early in the night...
----------
Zoe Priestings is in her office on the phone when the door swings open and Jumbo steps through.
-
Jumbo: Welcome the BWC Apprentice Champion, Scott Hammer!
-
Zoe Priestings picks her head up and looks to the door as Scott Hammer strides into the room, looking as confident as ever.
-
Zoe Priestings: I'll have to call you back.
-
Scott Hammer saunters over and flops himself in the chair opposite the GM as Jumbo takes his place standing behind the champion's chair. Zoe hangs up the phone and directs her full attention to Hammer.
-
Zoe Priestings: Well, Scott...I've been on the phone with the lawyers. Whoever this guy is you want me to bring in, I have a spot on the roster for him. Just get him here for Saturday and I'll have a contract for him to sign.
-
Scott Hammer puts his hand up over his shoulder and Jumbo slaps him a high five from behind.
-
Scott Hammer: I'm glad that you see the benefits of keeping me happy. Now then, who do I get to face tonight for you? I'm anxious to defend this lovely gold strap of mine again.
-
Zoe Priestings: Actually...you have the night off. Go have a night on the town. But on Saturday you will defend your title. Actually it's a rematch against Scottish Thistle. He seems to think that your associate here
*Zoe points at Jumbo who towers over the seated twosome* might have been one of the reasons you were able to defend here last week. I tend to agree with him. He wanted a rematch, so I granted it to him.
-
Scott Hammer: That's your perogative as the boss, but I can tell you the result will be no different.
-
Zoe Priestings: We'll see about that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work.[/i]
-
Scott Hammer stands up and heads toward the door. Jumbo gets there first and opens it for his employer. As Hammer leaves, Jumbo turns and drops his sunglasses and gives Zoe the evil eye before exiting the room.
-

JumboHammer
VGM
VGM

View user profile

Back to top Go down