A business of souls

Go down

A business of souls

Post  JuanK on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am

Start listening to the entrance of Juankar, Soulidium-Live Forever

It seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
JuanK wears a black overcoat with a white shirt, black trousers and black boots gothic style.
Juank makes his way to the ring
Two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

(JuanK's pic)

Juank grabs a microphone and starts talking.

Juank: The last show of FLASH, I won my battle against Sidney Magal, a poor fighter who just came to show off their pathetic "dance." For me it wasn't more than a match of practice, but apparently I was not the only who got an easy fight.

The giant screen on and on it are scenes of The Darkness's Tag Team match.

Juank: I thought you weren't going to have no regard with him for what happened in my first fight against him, but I realized that she decided to give something easy to improve his recovery, and to ensure it stays that way, Zoe, our beloved general manager, proclaimed a law to not attack us at any time. That’s bored. Right?

Cheers: booo!! Boo!!

Juank: I know The Darkness wants a rematch, but for me to give it to you to give me something in return and I have a deal for him, something interesting, well if you're willing to take the risk, if you want to hear come here, well if you're not a coward and I have understood that you're not.
Juank wait for The Darkness.

JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Darkness on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 pm

*The Darkness' music hits and the crowd begins to scream. He makes his way down and grabs and mic and looks JuanK in the face and begins speaking in a voice that seems as quiet as the night wind, but as powerful as a gale force hurricane*

Darkness: Juan...our last match was a fluke. You got lucky with that surprise attack, and it was a one time thing. You think that I would ask for a easy match to recover? Lies! I give it my all each and every night for these fans.

* The fans yell back encouragement, as The Darkness continues*

Darkness: Both you and I know I want a rematch, hell, I'd take you on right now in a now sanctioned match. What is this so called ''Deal'' you have for me?

The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A business of souls

Post  JuanK on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 am

Juank: if you say it was a stroke of luck, was a stroke of luck for the referee when his head hit the chair, not to mention that your neck had the same fate.

Chair’s Guillotine!!! Chair’s Guillotine!!!

Juank: Well, what matters here is the deal that I offer, what you think if the loser sells his "soul" to the victor; it will become for a time in his bodyguard.

Deal!! Deal!!

Juank: what do you say? Agree or not?

Juank stretches out his hand waiting for a handshake of The Darkness to close the deal.

JuanK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Darkness on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

*The Darkness ponders the offer for a second. He reaches out to grab JuanK's hand, but then pulls him onto his shoulders and executes a LEGENDARY Bringing Down The House*

Darkness: JuanK...you have yourself a deal.

The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Zoe Preistings appears on the big screen after witnessing the deal that has been struck.
-
Zoe Preistings: Seems like there is no changing your minds about the idea, so we'll run with it. This will take place tonight. I hope you enjoy this though.
-
Zoe's face fades out on the screen as the camera fades out.
-
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down