Welcome To BWC!! Please read before continuing!!!

Go down

Welcome To BWC!! Please read before continuing!!!

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Just a message to say welcome to Broadway Wrestling Company and a few rules!!! I'd like to make this fed a friendly place where we can all get along with one another and be civilized!!! I am also a helper within TWG so if you have any questions, don't fret to ask me!!! I will answer your questions as best as I can or refer you to someone who can or the main game forum!!!

Rules:

1. I will not tolarate racism!!! I hate it and anyone caught being racist will leave my fed at once!!!!
2. Fed pictures are essential to make the fed look good so I will expect you post a picture to represent your wrestler!!! I want realism though!!! I will accept some anime pics but only if I find them acceptable!!! No WWE, TNA, pictures with swords, guns or any sort of weapon are not wanted either!!! No animals either!!! You don't see animals fighting humans do you lol!!!
3. Work on your entrances!! They will help you out as much as the federation!!!!
4. Do not ask people to join us in chat or by PMing people!!! It could cause the fed to close and we don't want that now!!!!

More Rules will follow once I've settled myself in this new position!!!
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome To BWC!! Please read before continuing!!!

Post  Game Reynolds on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm

New rule:

5. If you are considering quiting BWC, please PM with your reasons before you do so. I'd like to hope we can resolve the issue. I want to keep as many of you here for as long as possible so we can build a good working team.
Game Reynolds
Admin

View user profile http://bwcforum.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down